Shipping and Sales Tax
Applicable taxes and shipping charges will be communicated following receipt of your order.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Terms & Conditions
- Meritec quotes are valid for 30 days and supersedes all prior quotes and understandings, written or implied.
- Meritec owns all tooling and designs.
- Meritec will supply items described in this quotation in accord with Meritec’s standards of design, manufacture and packing.
- Payment terms are Net 30 days from invoice date to payment receipt date. Other terms may be quoted upon request.
- All prices quoted are in US dollars and are FOB Painesville, Ohio.
- Pricing is consistent with Meritec’s standard delivery practice, which allows for 5% overage and 0% shortage per line item by release date.
- Meritec Standard Parts should be ordered using the appropriate published Meritec part number.
- Standard product orders are non-cancelable within 20 business days prior to the scheduled shipment date leaving Meritec. Orders may be cancelled with a 25% cancellation fee if the cancellation occurs between 21 and 40 business days prior to the scheduled shipment date. Orders cancelled 41 or more business days prior to the scheduled shipment date may be cancelled at no charge. Schedule changes allowable outside of a 4 week production window but not to exceed 90 days of the original shipment date. As a result of cancellation, Meritec shall have the right to bill the difference between the quantity ordered and the quantity shipped where there is a price differential because of the quantity ordered.
- Meritec custom products will be assigned a unique Meritec part number only after the first purchase order is accepted. This part number must be used on all subsequent purchase orders. All communications describing customer’s custom product prior to the assignment of a unique part number shall utilize the “Initial Ordering Number” whenever possible.
- Meritec custom built and/or customer specific products are non-cancelable and non-returnable once the order is accepted by Meritec.
- Materials and parts are suitable for the intended use for which the design was made according to Meritec standards. Any other use is not warranted by Meritec.
- Meritec warrants its product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment, provided that the product is handled and used in a manner and application Meritec deems appropriate. Products determined by Meritec to be defective will be promptly replaced or a credit will be issued. Such replacement or credit represents Meritec’s entire liability and no other charge of any kind or for any reason will be accepted.