Features & Benefits
- Typical application is for connecting a removable battery pack to a portable device
- 4 Circuit 3.5mm pitch
- Compression contact with SMT tails for easy assembly to PCB
- Stable normal force provides a secure contact to battery
- One piece design provides a low cost effective package
- High number of mating cycles satisfies most demanding users
- Small package for tight requirements
- Maximum current 2.0 Amps
- Maximum Voltage 15V DC
- RoHS Compliant product available
- Operating Temp: -25 degree C – +85 degree C
- Durability cycles 5,000 cycles
- Plating:Contact: Nickel 50 microinch min. undercoat overall,
gold flash 4 microinch min. over palladium- nickel
40 microinch min. in contact area.
100 microinch min. tin in solder tail area.
Pin: 100-200 microinch bright tin over 50 microinch nickel.
- Housing – High Temp Thermoplastic